CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hi, My name is Melissa and I am a Twilight-aholic!


Its been 3 days since my last book in the Twilight saga! I was really hesitant to read these books. Tiffany was reading them and I noticed while in Borders that they were in the young adult section which completely turned me off, but Tiffany convinced me to give them a shot and now I have to admit...I am a 27 year old reader of Young Adult fiction!!! I finished Twilight in 3 days and wanted more. Tiffany made me wait a whole day for New Moon, this book was so frustrating (in a good way) to me...it made me want to hurry up and keep going, just having to believe that the best was yet to come. It definitely was....Eclipse did not disappoint one bit. However, I enjoyed Breaking Dawn far and away the best. I could have done with some more description in certain parts....people who have read it will know what I mean;-)It's somehow strangely possible to fall in love with a fictional 17 year old vampire...sick as it sounds:-) I finished all 4 books in the series in just over a week. Now I feel like I am going through withdrawl, Edward (the perfect man) withdrawl...and there aren't going to be any more books in the series....booo! Tiff and I are discussing plans to go see the movie in 2 weeks...I am sure we'll be surrounded by tons of teenage girls, but oh well. I encourage everyone to read these books!!
The gorgeous vampire Edward!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're not in denial about your Twilight addiction... But honestly, you and Tiffany are WEIRD!!!

Lisa and Felipe said...

I kinda want to read these now. I know you mentioned it before...but now I am intrigued. Do you have them or does Tiff?

Let me know so that I can go to the movies with you!!

Deidre and Dave said...

I need to read these books everybody is talking about it.

Deidre and Dave said...

I need to read these books everybody is talking about it.

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

I knew you'd love it. And we're not weird. They were awesome books!

Deidre and Dave said...

I just started reading the first one its a great book , can't wait to finish it.Nicole and Cordell and I are planning on going to see the movie.