CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

One year ago my life became more wonderful than I could have possibly imagined. On September 26, 2007 at 7:37AM I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. I can't help but think about the terrible labor I endured, but within a second of laying eyes on that beautiful cherub I knew it was all worth it. Avery is a joy. She has such a sweet personality, she is so smart and she is so beautiful. I know her Dad and I both feel priviledged to have her in our lives. We could not ask for more......

4 comments:

Michael & Amanda said...

Happy 1st Birthday Avery!!!

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

Great big tears!!!! Happy birthday to the best little girl in the world!! We love you!
Auntie Tiffy, Uncle and Petros

Cheryl said...

Nana loves you baby girl! Happy 1st Birthday!!

Deidre and Dave said...

Nice video ,I can't believe she's 1 wow!!! how time flys