CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Storm!!




We didn't fare so well from the storm on April 16th! We had a huge spruce tree fall down in the yard. We were very lucky that it decided to fall directly in between houses without damage caused. I was sitting inside and heard this thunderous "THUMP!!" I went and looked out the window and there sat the 20ish foot tall tree. It kinda scared me, so I called Gavin at work and he assured me to just stay inside and I would be fine! I did have to venture out a couple of times to pick up shingles that had blown loose from the roof, it took some pretty good damage from all that wind. Luckily insurance is helping us to repair that, so any roofing volunteers are welcome! Posted above are pictures of the fallen tree!

0 comments: