CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Growing, Growing, and more

Be careful what you wish for! Just about a month ago, I remember saying how I felt awkwardly pregnant, that I just looked chubby. It is a different story now! And this is only at 19 weeks, big Mommy or big Baby....maybe both!! We find out the baby's sex on May 16th!! We cannot wait. We're still leaning towards it being a boy, but don't really care either way. We would love to hear others guesses as well!


And here is a picture of the Happy Daddy, who is still waiting to be able to feel the baby kick! He/She kicks its Mom all the time now!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yikes! That belly has grown even more since I saw you last. My guess is a boy but I'll be absolutely thrilled with either a boy or girl....guess it's gotta be one or the other, right?
Love you guys! - Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow Melissa, you look great! You too Gavin :) I'm so excited! Can't wait to find out more about baby!

Love yous,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I think it's a boy!!!
Garry

Anonymous said...

You sure are looking pregnant, and Gavin certainly looks proud.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think it's a girl...

Can't wait to see you!

Kim

Anonymous said...

It's a boy

Dad

Anonymous said...

I am gessing a boy!!! Boys are fun! But then again you can dress little girls p in frilly dresses!
Meagan