CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

2nd Ultrasound

Well we had our second ultrasound this morning. They measured the baby's head, heart, spine, kidney and much more. They tell us that... ITS legs and arm were a week ahead of schedule for length, which means it will be a long baby. I guess that means that... IT inherited some of my height. We saw cute little feet and hands and of course the sex!!! The pictures below show the following profile, arm and head, foot and lastly sex.





The Three lines the mouse pointer is pointing to indicate that SHE is a girl!!!! Her name is Avery Grace Stone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo!!! Congrats!!!

-Garry

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! A GIRL! I'm so excited!!! I can't believe it! Does this mean you'll start decorating Avery's room!!! Yea, this is so cool! Congratulations, you both must be thrilled!

Love, Aunt Gretchen