CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Friends visit

My good friends Michelle and Kim came up from New Hampshire to visit Avery and I last weekend. They were able to meet Avery for the first time and I was able to see Michelle's son Logan for a second time. He is about 5 months older than Avery, future boyfriend material?:-) My friend Kim is expecting twin girls in early April, so Avery will have plenty of little friends to visit in NH! I really miss seeing both of them. We go back to High School days when we all worked at the Windham Hannaford. We definitely had some good times! We seem to be on the same track too, we all got married within the same year and had/are having babies together as well. We'll have to set up some play dates!

0 comments: