CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Avery is almost 8 weeks old!

Sometimes I look at my baby and I think she is so beautiful, it makes me teary eyed, I know I sound queer, but I think most parents have experienced this with their babies. I love her so so much! Ditto for Gavin, we can't imagine our life without her!



She is quite a little ham now too! Lots of smiles and talking(cooing). She is very alert! We like to say she is nosy and needs to look around and know whats going on, I wonder where she gets that from?:-) She will be 2 months old on 11/26, we have her Dr appointment that week to get her first shots, yikes!


1 comments:

Cheryl said...

The picture of Avery laughing will always be my favorite picture! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!