CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sofia Mae is here:-)

We were so excited to meet my new little cousin(I know it sounds weird!) Sofia Mae Andrade today. She was born early this morning (9/09) her due date and weighed in at 7lbs 14oz

Here is the new little family!
Sofia was sleeping the whole time we were there. She is such a cute baby! Gavin and I both enjoyed holding her and it truly made us both so so excited about Avery coming! It's going to be so hard to wait now! We're very happy for Lisa and Felipe, luckily Lisa had a fairly smooth delivery, so I was not too scared off by her story. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to have such a nice experience with my own. Congrats again guys!

0 comments: