CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Baby Shower!

I never really got to posting anything from my baby shower thrown by my Mom back in July and since I have now had 2 more, I figured it was about time!! We had a great cookout with lots of friends and family. Avery was very spoiled, we received lots of great gifts. We truly appreciate everyone's generosity. If anyone has already been to my Mom's blog, they saw the awesome baby cupcakes that my Mom and Deidre and Nicole created. My Mom always goes to great lengths to make things very nice for me and her efforts do not go unappreciated! Also pictured is the awesome diaper cake that Lisa made for Avery, I thought it was pretty creative!






0 comments: