CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fryeburg Fair



On Monday Oct 2nd Melissa and I went to the Fryeburg Fair. I had never been before. Monday was Woodsman's day. They had a bunch of contests like a race to chop a 10x10 timber in half with an axe. The winner did it in like less than 30 seconds. I think it would have taken me all day. There were also a lot of farm animals, horses, cows, pigs, sheep, etc. Those work horses are a lot bigger than you realize. Their ass is like 6 feet tall. We also got italian sausages, fries, fried dough. We didn't buy any real souveniers... It gets expensive just to go. We brought the camera but in the end didn't take many pictures. Here's a scenic view near where we parked the car. Fryeburg looks like a beutiful place to live, half an hour from where Melissa grew up. I don't know if I could stand the commute though.

0 comments: