CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ask and you shall receive.....

Funny I should mention Marin/ Bennett in my blog today. Well that name can now be shortened to Bennett! I am an Auntie to a BEAUTIFUL (yes, boys can be beautiful!) 3 year old boy. I cannot wait to meet you Bennett! We've been waiting for you!! You are already so loved little boy:-) Congratulations to my awesome, wonderful big brother and my best friend sister in law! You and Bennett will be so lucky to have eachother!

2 comments:

Mrs. Engelhardt said...

And what a perfect family for him to come in to! I can't wait for him to meet the best Auntie, Uncle and cousin ever!

Deidre and Dave said...

I agree he is beautiful and he very lucky to have to awsome people as his parents!!!!